Determined Attorney Defending Against Domestic Violence Charges in Florida
Aggressive advocacy from a knowledgeable lawyer
Domestic violence is defined as physical or sexual abuse, or the threat of abuse, against members of the same family or household. Accusing someone of domestic violence is a serious allegation. You need to hire an attorney with the experience and skill to aggressively defend you against false accusations. At Joseph Montrone, Jr., P.A., we know how to navigate these sensitive matters while advocating on your behalf.
Since 2006, we have provided our clients with:
- Innovative solutions. Defending against domestic violence accusations can be complicated. We know how to implement a strategy that benefits you.
- Responsive service. Facing domestic violence charges is overwhelming. We are available to answer any questions you may have throughout the process.
- Personalized attention. Every story involving domestic violence has two sides. We listen closely to you to understand the situation from your point of view, and then work with you throughout each step of your case.
Although we are a small firm, we have the resources and knowledge of a much larger one. You can trust us to stand by you and defend your rights after a domestic violence charge. We can also help if you are accused of a sex crime or are facing any other criminal charges.
Defending you against all types of domestic violence accusations
If convicted of abusing a family member or someone who lives in your household, you will be facing serious consequences. We can defend you in cases involving any type of domestic violence, including:
- Physical abuse, which can include hitting, pushing, slapping, choking, kicking or biting
- Sexual abuse, which occurs when one person forces or attempts to force another into a sexual act without the victim’s consent
- Emotional abuse, which involves belittling and degrading another person to the point of psychological trauma
- Economic abuse, which occurs when the abuser forces a victim to become financially reliant on the abuser
Domestic violence charges should not be taken lightly. Get help from an attorney who understands how to defend your rights.
Contact a Largo, Florida domestic violence defense attorney today
If you have been arrested for domestic abuse in Florida, Joseph Montrone, Jr., P.A. can help. Call us at 727.304.4123 or contact us online to schedule an initial consultation. From our Largo office, we represent clients throughout the state.